All About our site!

WELCOME TO OUR SITE!!
Our site is a freindly site (Only for kids) Based on info about moshi monsters A freindly site By mind candy

Monday 26 December 2011

iggy

I.G.G.Y is a Moshling from the Fluffies set. His number is #100. He is an Ultra Rare Moshling who is one of the three rarest moshlings. I.G.G.Y is a Moshling who appears on the first "Loading Screen" while the Moshi Monsters game is loading. I.G.G.Y is probably the most popular Moshling. He is also the second rarest, coming after Oddie and before Scamp.
I.G.G.Y got his name from a competition in the Daily Growl. He had always been on the first "Loading Screen" in Moshi Monsters, but he didn't have his name or wasn't a Moshling at the time the competition took place. .His name stands for I'm Gonna Get Ya!
I.G.G.Y won the "Moshling World Cup Competition" in the Daily Growl three years in a row.Which Lady GooGoo came in second.

No comments:

Post a Comment