All About our site!

WELCOME TO OUR SITE!!
Our site is a freindly site (Only for kids) Based on info about moshi monsters A freindly site By mind candy

Thursday 22 December 2011

Hey moshi


If you dont see them right there:
Oh Moshi, you're so fine,
You’re so fine you blow my mind.
Hey Moshi
Hey Moshi
Oh Moshi, you’re so Fine,
You’re so fine you blow my mind
Hey Moshi

(Repeat)

Verse 1
Hey Moshi
You’re icky and you’re kooky, yuck but kinda cute
And hangin’ out with Monsters is really quite a hoot
So lets go n earn some Rox, then you can buy some gloop, Moshi

Let’s solve a crazy puzzle, decorate your pad
Find some gunk to guzzle Moshi DON’T BE BAD!
C’mon and play some games, yeah that sounds rad, Moshi!

Chorus
Oh Moshi you’re so hokey can’t you understand
  ya freaky and ya cheeky but your wish is my command
Oh Moshi don’t be gross please I’m your biggest fan
It’s high time you Moshi
Do what you do Moshi
Yeew Moshi
Don’t chew that goo Moshi

Verse 2
Hey Moshi
Now when you hit mewith ya moves, you make me wanna dance
So c’mon dig the groove, or gimmie just a glance
You’re givin’ me the goosebumps, you put me in a trance, Moshi

Let’s boogie at the swamp, and party in the splat
If you don’t wanna wiggle, we can even try to chat
Cos’ makin’ silly noises, is really where it’s at, Moshi

No comments:

Post a Comment